World Relief Seattle exists to empower the local Church to serve the most vulnerable. World Relief Seattle is committed to high standards of reporting, as well as stewardship of available technical resources in achieving program goals and accountability. The Database and Reporting Assistant will support World Relief Seattle through data management, analysis, and reporting. This role will provide support for the administration of a highly customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment with a focus on maintaining, managing, and troubleshooting the CRM. This role will also utilize other databases and systems, and perform other related technical or administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis. Customize CRM forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards.
- Communicate directly with Staff, Participants, and Volunteers in order to gather data for reporting.
- Help perform database application administration activities such as managing security, configuration, and providing user support and training.
- Work with each department to design and develop solutions to address needs and create more efficient processes and reporting via a variety of databases and platforms.
- Assist Executive Director with data analysis, reporting or technical needs.
- Other related tasks and projects as assigned.
- A desire to serve in support of the mission of World Relief
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying information and writing clear, concise documents.
- Knowledge of PC applications including MS Office products
- Development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar application preferred
- Understanding of business process and workflow management
- Ability to creatively translate program and reporting challenges into technical solutions
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to work independently, problem-solve, and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people required; previous cross-cultural experience preferred
Location: Kent, WA
For questions, please contact Nataliya at NSemeshchuk@wr.org
To apply, please visit http://www.worldrelief.org/careers/