Logging your volunteer hours
Below are the steps to log all your volunteer hours, mileage and donations. Please make sure to list your refugee’s family/individual names in the note section.
2. Enter your information
3. Click Sign Up
4. You can then begin logging hours
5. The app for smartphones is called OURVOLTS. You can download and access it once you have registered online.
Wondering how to log the information?
These are the fields you need to fill out:
1. Hours: How much time you spent volunteering
2. Date Volunteered
3. Activity: For times you are just hanging out with a client you can pick “community orientation”
3. Mileage: only to be logged for the act of volunteering. Not the drive to and from your home, unless the client is with you.
4. Notes: Details on a Donation, amount spent, if it was for a specific client, details on what you did during the time listed, etc…. (Always list First and Last name of client you worked with).