Far too often, the voices of the poor and oppressed have been marginalized or even silenced. These vulnerable lives and communities need advocates to speak on their behalf.
Seeking to follow the example of Jesus, World Relief advocates on behalf of individuals and communities, as well as working to influence the policies and structures that create poverty and oppression.
You'll be prompted to enter your ZIP code to send a pre-written email to your representatives.
2. Call your U.S. Senators and Representative by dialing 1-866-940-2439
Once connected, you can share:
- Your name, city, and state
- Your support for the U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program
- One or two reasons why you personally believe in welcoming refugees
3. Use the links below to tweet the following message to President Trump, The White House, and your senators and representatives:
My community stands with ALL refugees! The U.S. should continue to resettle #refugees! #wewelcomerefugees