World Relief Seattle exists to empower the local Church to serve the most vulnerable. World Relief Seattle is committed to high standards of reporting, as well as stewardship of available technical resources in achieving program goals and accountability. The Database and Communications Assistant will assist and support the Volunteer Coordinator and Partnership Specialist through data management, reporting, and communication with the public on behalf of the outreach team and the organization. This role will provide support for the administration of a highly customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment with a focus on maintaining, managing, and troubleshooting the CRM. This role will also communicate with the public including volunteers, donors and participants and utilize a variety other databases and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis. Customize CRM forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards.
- Communicate directly with Staff, Participants, and Volunteers in order to gather data for reporting.
- Administrative support for volunteer intake process.
- Help perform application administration activities such as managing security, configuration, and providing user support and training for databases.
- Work to design and develop solutions to address needs and create more efficient processes and reporting via a variety of databases and platforms.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- A desire to serve in support of the mission of World Relief
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying information and writing clear, concise documents.
- Knowledge of PC applications including MS Office products.
- Aptitude and eagerness to learn new systems and applications (development or administrative experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar application preferred)
- Understanding of business process and workflow management
- Ability to creatively translate program and reporting challenges into technical solutions
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to work independently, problem-solve, and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people required; previous cross-cultural experience preferred
- Application deadline:
- Location: Kent, WA
- 20 hours/week
- Reports to Director of Community Ministries
- Compensation: $12.25
For questions, contact Mckenzie Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org