Promoting justice for immigrants through affordable and accessible immigration legal services.
World Relief Seattle's Immigration Legal Services team is here to help refugees and immigrants take the next steps in their immigration journey. For many, this will mean applying for or replacing a green card, getting a travel document, or applying for citizenship.
Our team is accredited by the Department of Justice to practice immigration law and specializes in these low-cost services:
- Citizenship Applications
- Refugee/Asylee Green Cards
- Employment Authorization
- Adjustment of Status
- Refugee Travel Documents
**Many of these processes qualify for a Fee Waiver of USCIS fees.
To make an appointment for any of the services listed above, call 253-277-1121 or email ImmigrationSeattle@wr.org.
Other services for immigrants
World Relief and our network of volunteers are mobilized to help meet the needs of refugees, asylees, and other vulnerable immigrants in a variety of ways.
- Short term host homes for former detainees or families of detainees
- Transition out of immigration detention
- Post-deportation community connections
- Employment preparedness classes and consulting
- English classes
- Casework services and community integration
- Family reunification services
Your donation toward World Relief's Immigration Legal Services is an investment in strong communities, healthy families, and the dreams of new Americans.