Questions about immigration? We can help!
World Relief Seattle's Immigration Legal Services team is here to help with your immigration needs. Our legal representatives are accredited by the Department of Justice to practice immigration law. We off our services at a low cost or for free.
To schedule an appointment, please call (425) 470-3878 or email ImmigrationSeattle@wr.org. Please note that due to the pandemic, all client meetings are currently by Zoom video call.
Our services include:
- Apply for first-time green card (I-485)
- Replace/renew a green card (I-90)
- Remove green card conditions (I-751)
- Apply for family to come to the United States (I-129F, I-130, I-730)
- Consular processing (DS-260, I-864)
- Travel document (I-131)
- Work permit and employment authorization (I-765)
- Citizenship for adults and children (N-400, N-600)
- Assistance with medical form for citizenship (N-648)
- Records requests (FOIA, FBI, CLEAR)
- Fee waivers (I-912, I-942)
- DACA initial filings/renewals
Se habla español.
Мы говорим по русски.
Ми розмовляємо українською.
Nous travaillons egalement en francais.