World Relief Seattle is now accepting applications for a full-time Program Manager who will oversee state and local grant-funded programs (60-70%) and perform other related tasks such as grant-writing, administrative support, advocacy and/or fiscal management (30-40%). The Program Manager will lead an important team providing essential services to refugees and help shape strategy for expanding the scope of the ministry.
- Oversee state and local contracts to ensure compliance with requirements and progress towards annual goals.
- Maintain positive relationships & communication with applicable government agencies.
- Manage invoicing and billing of assigned contracts to ensure full payment is received.
- Ensure enrollment goals are reached through community outreach and program promotion.
- Represent World Relief Seattle (WRS) at stakeholder and planning meetings in order to build collaborative relationships and stay abreast of funding opportunities.
- Monitor files/documentation for state and local contracts to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Other possible related duties, according to need and ability:
- Write grant proposals and oversee submission of application materials for ongoing and new funding opportunities, especially, but not limited to, state and local funders.
- Develop and monitor programmatic budgets that support WRS’s mission and business plan.
- Track expenditures and income of assigned programs to ensure financial sustainability.
- Provide administrative support for programs promoting refugee integration and self-sufficiency.
- Advocate for public policies and funding that support refugees and vulnerable immigrants.
Supervision & General:
- Supervise and support program and administrative staff, assigning workload, training and providing leadership.
- Serve on leadership team of World Relief Seattle, attending bi-weekly managers meetings.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements, internal and external, are met in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A desire to serve in support of the mission of World Relief
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects/deadlines at one time
- Previous supervisory experience and/or experience in program oversight preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Experience in budgetary oversight is helpful
- Grant-writing experience very helpful
- Flexibility in schedule with occasional evening or weekend hours required
- Good computer knowledge, including MS Office (especially Excel) and ability to learn new programs.
- Dependability, consistency and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people required; previous cross-cultural experience desired
To apply, please visit http://worldrelief.org/jobs *search for Grants Manager